We take following steps to prevent form hijacking in php.
1. Make register_globals to off to prevent Form Injection with malicious data.
2. Make Error_reporting to E_ALL so that all variables will be intialized before using them.
3. Make practice of using htmlentities(), strip_tags(),
utf8_decode() and addslashes() for filtering malicious data in php
4. SQL injection attacks by using mysql_escape_string().
5. User Input Sanitization-Never trust web user submitted data.
Follow good clieint side data validation practices with regular
expressions before submitting data to the serve.
6. Form Submision Key Validation: A singleton method can be
used to generate a Session form key & validating form being
submitted for the same value against hidden form key params.